Call us 432 2922
1st Floor
Oliaji Trade Centre
Francis Rachel Street.
Victoria, Mahe

Opening Hours
Mon-Fri 08h30 - 16h30
Mauritius Union Branch

Our Household Comprehensive Policy is meant to provide insurance coverage to your home, whether you own it or you are renting it. You may choose to insure your Buildings or Contents or both, and opt for the additional covers available under the policy, namely All Risks on Personal Possessions, Personal Liability and Employers' Liability.

Main features and benefits

Protecting your Home & its Contents

You have put some so much time, effort and money in your house and its contents, hence it makes sense to set some money aside to insure them against damage or loss. Your buildings and its contents will be insured against loss or damage caused by a wide range of perils such as :

  • Fire, Explosion & Lightning
  • Cyclone, Tidal Wave and Flood
  • Burglary & Theft
  • Volcanic Eruption, Earthquake and Tsunami
  • Subsidence, Collapse, Landslide or Ground Heave as a result of Covered perils
  • Bursting or Overflowing of Water Pipes or Tanks
  • Riots, Strikes & Malicious Damage
  • Impact by vehicles, falling trees and falling aerials
  • Falling aircraft
Insuring your personal possessions

Cover is provided for your personal possessions such as jewellery, camera and other valuable articles against accidental loss or damage anywhere in the world.

Legal Liability cover to protect against claims by third parties

(i) Personal Liability
Your legal liability as owner or occupier of your home and as owner of domestic animals for bodily injury to third parties or damage to their property is covered.

(ii) Employers' Liability (Domestic Servants)
You are covered for your legal liability to any Household employee for bodily injury arising in the course of his employment, whether he is an indoor or outdoor servant or a driver.